Category: Breakfast and Baked Goods
Gluten Free Cinnamon Spice Pancakes
1 cup almond flour
2 cups gluten free flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
6 eggs room temp
1 1/2 cup almond milk ( more if you like a smoother consistency.)
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 raw honey or maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp cinnamon
Preheat griddle on medium low.
In a large bowl mix together first 4 ingredients.
In separate bowl mix last 6 ingredients.
Add wet ingredients and mix till smooth. You may add more liquid if the batter is too thick.
Ladle batter onto griddle. Cook each side for 30-45 seconds each side.
To keep warm place in oven at lowest temp ~170 degree F. Cover pancakes with moistened paper towel.
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 heaping tsp pumpkin spice
- 3 Tbsp Chia Seed
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups milk (Room temperature) + 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2½ cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 egg
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Apple Pumpkin Pie Butter (See Link Below)
- Maple syrup
- * you can preheat the oven to 200 degrees to keep pancakes warm till ready to eat.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chia and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg,applesauce, pumpkin purée and coconut oil ; mix until smooth. Batter will be slightly thick
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.