The Pumpkin and Pinterest recipe for today is a recipe submitted by Miss Getaway.
The recipe is a fresh and delicious salad that captures many of the flavors of Fall.
The first step is to Roast a pumpkin.
Wash pumpkin and cut in half
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Sprinkle over both pumpkin halves
- Bake pumpkin on cookie sheet for 30-45 minutes at 400 degrees.
The recipe is very simple and easy to accommodate your likes.
- ¼ of roasted pumpkin
- 2 cups of baby kale
- 2 Tablespoons tomato basil feta
- 1 Tablespoon craisins
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Cut pumpkin into small cubes and set aside
- Place kale in a bowl with the olive oil
- Massage kale for 30 sec or until bright green
- Toss in craisins
- Add tomato basil feta
- Using kitchen shears to snip about ¼ teaspoon of cilantro and parsley on top and serve.
How would you add your flare to this kale and pumpkin salad? The best part about salads is the versatility.