Baked Pumpkin-Spiced Oatmeal (Vegan & Gluten Free)
Serves: about 8-12
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 ½ cup organic pumpkin puree**
/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened organic almond milk
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Optional 1 cup craisins
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix oats and spices together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Mix pumpkin, maple syrup, coconut oil and almond milk together in another bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon the batter into a greased pan.
- Bake at 350F for 15 to 20 minutes. If you want it a bit crispier on top increase temp to 375 for 5 additional minutes.
- Let the oatmeal cool on a wire rack or plate.
** If you’re using up leftover pumpkin puree, using less than 1 ½ cup is OK, too, but I don’t recommend going below ¾ cup.