Pumpkin Nutella Bro-<g class="gr_ gr_84 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="84" data-gr-id="84">ookies</g> (Flour-less)
Author: Whole Living Large
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups Nutella or Whole Living Large Nutella
- 1 16 oz can of pumpkin purée
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of oatmeal (puréed in processor)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients besides salt in a large bowl with electric mixer until well combined. Place dough in the refrigerator for 45-60 minutes.
- After 45-60 minutes scoop dough in cookie scoop and place on ungreased whoopie baking sheet or muffin tins and bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes until cookies are set, then very carefully transfer to a rack.